Floppycats10 Absurd Things People's Cats Have Inadvertently Conditioned Them To Do
When asked what people's pets have accidentally conditioned their owners to do, felinophiles had all sorts of answers; here are ten of the funniest and sweetest.
1. Playing Fetch With a Cat One respondent says that when they first got their cat, they would throw her toy mouse across the room to ensure she would not sit on their laptop whil
2. Shuffle Feet In The Dark One cat lover says they now shuffle their feet while walking around their home in the dark.
3. Waking up Earlier and Earlier One commenter says that when they first got their kitten, he would wake the owner up fifteen to twenty minutes earlier every morning so that he co
4. Catching Hairballs by Hand One devoted felinophile says their beloved long-haired cat who sleeps on the bed with them coughs up hairballs while they sleep.
5. Flat Sleeping Another owner who wants to give their cat everything they want says that they have become a back or stomach sleeper after being a side sleeper for years.
6. Sleeping With Legs Apart More than a few users agree that their sleeping habits and positions have changed to accommodate their feline friends.
10 Absurd Things People's Cats Have Inadvertently Conditioned Them To Do SWIPE UP TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE
More Stories15 Most Dangerous Things You Can Do to Your Cat and Why You Shouldn't Do ThemTherapy Cats in Prison: A Purrfect Partnership10 Reasons Why Cats Are the Ultimate Stress R