5 Reasons Why Is My Cat Thin At The Back Endpetscoach.com
1. It’s Part Of Their Breed’s PhysiqueSome cats can have different body structures; While they have the same weight, some might look thinner and others might look bulkier.
2. Your Cat Is Getting OldWith age comes change and muscle wasting is common in older cats. Even healthy senior cats have less muscle mass than younger cats.
3. Loss Of AppetiteThis might happen due to a couple of reasons: - They don’t like the food - Dental discomfort or pain - Difficulty to digest
4. Underlying Condition Or IllnessLosing weight can be the result of some health conditions, such as Diabetes Mellitus, hyperthyroidism, cancer, Feline immunodeficiency virus
5. Stress, Anxiety, Or DepressionIf there were some recent changes to your cat’s environment lately, they can cause stress and anxiety in her, which will result in her eati