Floppycats10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Your Favorite Cats
From failed CIA agents to ninja-like hunting skills, these cat facts will have you feline fine in no time! So kick back, relax, and dive into these tantalizing fun facts.
1. Dream Big Cats are perfectly capable of dreaming like humans. Their pattern of brain activity during sleep is quite similar to ours.
2. Puss in Boots In reality, there may not be a Puss in Boots, but the closest thing you'll find is the kitty spy that the CIA tried to make.
3. Thirst for Vengeance Cats are capable of remembering the bad stuff. So, if you took your cat to the vet and saw her upset, you only have yourself to blame
4. Land on Its Feet It is no surprise that cats always land on their feet. They are capable of surviving falls from insane heights by doing so.
5. Night Vision Cats have incredible vision. While they may not be able to see in complete darkness, they have vivid sight when in low light.
6. The Mystery Meow Like human fingerprints, cats have unique nose prints. One cat's nose's distinctive bumps and ridges can never match another's.
10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Your Favorite Cats SWIPE UP TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE
More Stories15 Most Dangerous Things You Can Do to Your Cat and Why You Shouldn't Do ThemTherapy Cats in Prison: A Purrfect Partnership10 Reasons Why Cats Are the Ultimate Stress R